Production with state-of-the-art information and communication technology
From order entry to the planning of machines and resources to the management of semi-finished and finished products, all processes are provided effectively and comfortably by MoTIS® PS. Quality assurance is guaranteed by the modules production data acquisition and batch tracking integrated in MoTIS® PS during the entire production process.
Production orders are transferred via standardized interfaces from a superimposed ERP system, e.g. SAP. Furthermore, MoTIS® PS has an integrated production order entry, which can be used additively or alternatively. Each order can consist of several operations, which can be processed in parallel or sequentially. For the simple and fast order entry, corresponding patterns and templates can be created in MoTIS® PS. For each production step, any number of parts lists and production parameters such as pressure, temperature, measuring instructions, etc. can be stored.
Production and logistics processes intelligently interlinked
Via the production control station of MoTIS® PS, production orders, operations, dates and resources can be optimally planned. The orders can be controlled via a comfortable calendar and automatically optimized by MoTIS® PS. The utilization of resources such as machines, tools and employees are displayed clearly, so that bottlenecks can be reacted to quickly. The module MoTIS® PS machine control station and workstation provides extensive functions for order processing in the production process.
The required raw and semi-finished materials are requested via the module. It enables the collection of operating data such as batches, quality characteristics, malfunction and production times. If it is possible to integrate production machines via an interface, production key data such as pressure and temperature can be sent automatically to the machines and feedback regarding performance, malfunctions, etc. can be recorded and evaluated.
Consistent focus on the individual requirements of the customer
Via the MoTIS® LSV warehouse control and management module, all production warehouses across different production stages can be managed in one system.
MoTIS® MFR material flow computer and MoTIS® FLS radio guidance system enable a transparent, fast and complete material transport throughout the plant.
With MoTIS® DC Distribution Center the complete flow of goods via picking and shipping up to the delivery at the end customer can be documented completely.
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- Cost savings through optimized production processes
- Seamless product tracking
- Batch tracking, serial numbers
- Easy integration into existing structures
- Production data acquisition
- Inexpensive entry due to modular expandability
- Optimal price/performance ratio due to individually adapted standard software
- End-to-end supply chain
- Acquisition of templates, bills of material and operations
- Planning of production orders and operations
- Range of coverage/requirements lists
- Optimized resource utilization
- Machine planning, maintenance, vacation
- Material requisition from raw material warehouses
- Seamless material tracking
- Production data acquisition
- Serial number management
- Batch management and batch tracking
- Production parameters, machine settings
- Quality control and quality assurance
- Product blocking and QA inventories
- Measured value recording
- Acquisition of production key data
- Product identification by barcode and RFID
- Production key figures, machine settings
- Extensive statistical functions