The project planning and order processing of complex logistics systems requires experience in order to coordinate all interacting and closely interconnected logistics trades in a target and time-oriented manner. In a general contractor project, InnoLOG® takes over this coordination and supplies complete logistics systems from a single source.
With InnoLOG® as a general contractor, our customers have a responsible contact person who takes over the project management and independently and carefully takes care of all matters relating to the trades offered. All important services are already included in our general contractor service package, so that you as a customer no longer have to explicitly worry about this.
- Design, rough and detailed planning
- Scheduling and coordination
- Creation of an overall layout
- General contracting,
- project management, project planning
- Interface coordination
- Supervision of subcontractor installations
- Acceptance of subcontractors' trades
- Acceptance of the entire plant
- Supervision of commissioning
- Test operation
- Overall project responsibility, warranty
With an open general contractor, our customers can remove individual trades from the bid package and commission them separately or perform them themselves. This gives our customers more flexibility without having to forego the advantages of a proven general contractor with support, experience and coordination. Even in the case of an open general contractor project, all important coordination tasks are taken over by us and possible risks are also borne by InnoLOG®.